Keto Fried Salmon With Green Beans
- 9 ounces fresh green beans
- 3 1/2 ounces butter
- 9 ounces salmon (in portion pieces)
- Rinse and trim the green beans. Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan large enough to fit both the fish and vegetables. Fry the green beans over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Move the beans over to one side of the frying pan.
- If necessary, add more butter and fry the pieces of salmon for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Stir the beans every now and then.
- Lower the heat towards the end. Season the salmon and serve with the remaining butter.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:15.