Keto Omelet Wrap & Why Eggs Are So Good For Us
- 3 large eggs (free-range or organic)
- 1/2 avocado (average
- 1/2 package smoked salmon (free-range or organic)
- 2 tablespoons full fat cream cheese (free-range or organic)
- 2 tablespoons chives (free-range or organic)
- 1 spring onions (free-range or organic)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (free-range or organic)
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and beat them well with a whisk or fork.
- Mix the cream cheese with chopped chives.
- Slice the smoked salmon, peel and slice the avocado.
- Pour the eggs evenly in a hot pan greased with ghee.
- Cook over a medium-low heat.
- Don't rush it and don't try to cook it fast or the omelet will end up being too crispy and dry.
- Use a spatula to bring in the egg from the sides towards to centre for the first 30 seconds.
- Cook for another minute or two.
- Note: Make sure you don't cook the omelet for too long.
- The desired texture should be soft, fluffy and not too juicy.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and spoon the cheese spread all over.
- Add the salmon, avocado, chopped spring onion and fold into a wrap.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:00:56.