Vegan Keto Sugar Cookies
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese (1 tub)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or other granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (1 tub)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together sugar, cream cheese and extracts.
- Mix in coconut flour until everything forms a pretty stiff dough.
- Roll out dough on a silicone baking mat (I used wax paper on top of the dough as well), and cut into shapes with adorable or festive (or both!) cookie cutters.
- Line up on a cookie tray, and bake for about 20 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- Let cool, so the cookies set up and don't crumble, and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:14.