Keto Single Serve Chocolate Lava Cake
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- 28 grams dark chocolate (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- In a small bowl mix together the cacao powder, Swerve, salt, baking powder, and optionally espresso powder.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Grease a small ramekin and pour all but 2 tablespoons of the batter into the ramekin.
- Place the piece of dark chocolate in the middle and spoon the remaining batter over it to cover.
- Microwave for 1 minute just until the outside is set, it should still wiggle in the middle significantly.
- If the edges arent set cook in 15 second intervals until set.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes before flipping onto a plate to serve.
- Serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:14:57.