Mascarpone Chocolate Mousse Recipe (Low Carb, Keto Diet)
- 100 grams dark chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup cream
- Melt the chocolate and 2 tablespoons cream over a low heat.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and pour into a bowl.
- Whisk the mascarpone into the chocolate mixture, until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, which the cream until thickened peaks are formed.
- Once the cream is whipped, fold it gently through the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Place the mousse into a presentation bowl or divide out into portions and place into the fridge for a few hours to set.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:31.