Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla beans
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 large eggs (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 5 drops liquid stevia (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mug or a ramekin and combine well.
- Add the egg, ...
- coconut oil and stevia and mix well using a fork.
- Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
- When done, you can optionally top the mug cake with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk or full-fat yogurt and add a pinch of vanilla powder or cinnamon.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:39.