Vanilla Keto Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla beans ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar ,
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 large eggs (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 5 drops liquid stevia (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream ,
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mug or a ramekin and combine well. Add the egg, ... ... coconut oil and stevia and mix well using a fork. Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds. Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don't have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre. When done, you can optionally top the mug cake with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk or full-fat yogurt and add a pinch of vanilla powder or cinnamon. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:39.