Kimio Eto Keto New York Baked Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 125 grams butter
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 3 whole large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- lemon rind (/ Skin)
- Add all the base ingredients into a bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and mix together in a bowl.
- In a cake tin, line the inside with baking paper and press the base mixture into the bottom of the tin.
- I usually press it just to the bottom because the sides become too thin Place the tin in the fridge and continue to follow the steps.
- Turn the oven on and select 140 degrees C (280 F) if fan forced, otherwise 160 degrees (320 F).
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and the sour cream together, along with the vanilla essence, sugar substitute (natvia) and the lemon zest.
- Add 1 Egg to the bowl and begin to mix together (I use electric beaters to get a good consistency).
- As the mixture begins to mix slightly, add another egg and continue to mix.
- Add the last egg and continue to mix.
- Take the base out of the fridge and fill the tin with the cheese mixture.
- Put into the oven and bake in a water bath (Or large ramekin filled with water in the oven beside cake) for 45 - 50 mins.
- Check the cheesecake by pushing a spike into the middle.
- If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- Leave the oven slight open and leave the cake in the oven for another 30 mins to cool slowly.
- Put in the fridge for another 60 mins and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:21.