Chocolate Dessert That Will Save Your Day
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- 3 1/2 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1 teaspoon oil of orange (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/16 teaspoon stevia extract (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 ounce sliced almonds (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- orange marmalade
- Put all of the ingredients (except sliced almonds and orange marmalade) into a small or medium size pot.
- Keep stirring while heating up on medium high.
- Stir until all the ingredients completely dissolve, and the mixture is homogenous.
- Do not bring to boil.
- Let the pudding cool down.
- In a small pot, slightly roast the sliced almonds.
- Add the marmalade, and roast for another minute on medium high.
- Keep stirring.
- In the end, place some of the topping on each of the puddings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:16.