Keto Almond Joy Chia Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder ,
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract ,
- 1/3 cup chia seeds ,
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or coconut milk)
- Instructions Combine the milk, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, cocoa powder, erythritol, and vanilla in a blender. Mix until the ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the chia seeds and whisk vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the pudding into 4 individual serving bowls or cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Top with almonds, remaining 1/4 cup coconut flakes, and chocolate chips, if desired, before serving. Nutrition Facts Keto Almond Joy Chia Pudding Amount Per Serving Calories 172 Calories from Fat 111 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12.3g 19% Saturated Fat 7g 35% Sodium 169mg 7% Potassium 232mg 7% Total Carbohydrates 12.8g 4% Dietary Fiber 10.3g 41% Sugars 1g Protein 6.5g 13% Vitamin C 0.3% Calcium 26.2% Iron 13.2% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:10.