Keto Almond Joy Chia Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds (or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or coconut milk)
- Instructions Combine the milk, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, cocoa powder, erythritol, and vanilla in a blender.
- Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chia seeds and whisk vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:10.