Chocolate Avocado Truffles (Keto, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate (28 g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon dry sweetener (28 g)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (28 g)
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe dish and microwave in 30 second increments,, stirring to ensure that the chocolate does not burn.
- Add sweetener and cocoa powder to the melted chocolate and stir until fully-incorporated.
- In a separate small bowl, mash the avocado until a guacamole-like consistency is achieved.
- You do not want any clumps remaining.
- Add mashed avocado to the chocolate mixture and stir until you can no longer see any green from the avocado.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, or until you achieve a truffle-like consistency.
- Take mixture out of refrigerator and form into balls.
- This batter should make approximately 8-10 1" truffles.
- Roll balls in additional cocoa powder, if desired.
- Return truffles to the refrigerator until ready to consume.
- These store best in the refrigerator, they do become soft at room temperature.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:58.