One Minute Fudge Cookie (Low Carb and Keto)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia (melted)
- 1 egg yolks
- 1/2 ounce chocolate bars (melted)
- Instructions Add the butter to a microwavable bowl or ramekin and cook 30 seconds to melt.
- Stir in the cocoa, almond flour, espresso, salt and stevia, combine well.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir well then microwave 1 minute.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before enjoying!
- Oven Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cookie ingredients and grease an oven safe ramekin or bowl.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly then enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:05.