Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 250 grams cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 60 grams sugar (softened)
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol in a kitchen aid or put in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.Add half of the Heavy Cream and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.Add the other half of the Heavy Cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:24.