Crispy Butterscotch Fat Bomb
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners)
- 2 teaspoons butterscotch extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Instructions Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Or set out a mini muffin tin.
- Combine the natural sweetener, extract and coconut oil with a fork until small crumbs form.
- Place on the baking sheet and spread into a thin sheet (or place 1½ teaspoons of the mixture into each mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- The candy hardens as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:08.