Strawberry Chocolate Keto Crepes (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 1/2 tablespoon butter oil
- 1/2 cup strawberries (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- Mix eggs, coconut flour, sweetener and psyllium husk powder in a bowl.
- Add in boiling water and mix until well-incorporated.
- In a nonstick pan, add 1 tablespoon oil and turn heat to medium.
- Once the pan is hot, add in 1/4 to 1/2 of the crepe liquid and allow to cook until the edges begin to brown.
- Flip over and allow to cook until golden brown.
- This will take roughly 3-5 minutes per crepe.
- Set cooked crepe aside and repeat until all of the dough is used up.
- If making the strawberry chocolate crepe shown above, melt chocolate in the microwave with butter or coconut oil, in 30 second bursts, until fully melted.
- Be sure to stir between bursts or the chocolate may burn.
- Fill crepes with a handful of berries and a spoonful of chocolate.
- Fold sides of crepe to close and top with additional berries and chocolate, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:01.