Strawberry Chocolate Keto Crepes (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- 3 eggs ,
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour ,
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- 1/3 cup boiling water ,
- 1 ounce dark chocolate ,
- 1/2 tablespoon butter oil ,
- 1/2 cup strawberries (for low carb, I like a stevia blend such as Pyure)
- Mix eggs, coconut flour, sweetener and psyllium husk powder in a bowl. Add in boiling water and mix until well-incorporated. In a nonstick pan, add 1 tablespoon oil and turn heat to medium. Once the pan is hot, add in 1/4 to 1/2 of the crepe liquid and allow to cook until the edges begin to brown. Flip over and allow to cook until golden brown. This will take roughly 3-5 minutes per crepe. Set cooked crepe aside and repeat until all of the dough is used up. If making the strawberry chocolate crepe shown above, melt chocolate in the microwave with butter or coconut oil, in 30 second bursts, until fully melted. Be sure to stir between bursts or the chocolate may burn. Fill crepes with a handful of berries and a spoonful of chocolate. Fold sides of crepe to close and top with additional berries and chocolate, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:01.