Keto Bread with Almond and Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons psyllium husks (powder)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon liquid (powder)
- 1 tablespoon butter (powder)
- Get all the ingredients ready for the journey!Preheat oven to 200 C; put the eggs in a big bowl and mix well for 3-4 minutes.Add the butter and coconut oil and mix again for a minute.Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, psyllium husk and ground flaxseed to the mixture and mix again.
- Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes.Spread a little bit of coconut oil in a loaf pan so that the bread doesn’t stick and put the mixture in it.Bake for 25 minutes and check with a toothpick to see if it’s fully cooked – stick the toothpick in it, if it comes out clean, it’s ready.Let it cool down for 5 minutes.Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:43.