Keto Fat Bombs with Cacao and Cashew
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup raw cashews
- In a non-stick medium saucepan over medium heat, heat coconut oil, and almond butter until mixed evenly, stirring often.
- Pour the oil mixture from the pan into a bowl and mix in coconut flour and cacao powder.
- Place bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes until mixture cools and is solid.
- While the mixture is cooling, place the cashews in a food processor and pulse lightly for a chopped texture.
- When the coconut mixture is solidified, take 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture from the bowl, roll into a ball, and dip in the blended cashews.
- Place fat bombs on a plate.
- Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Refrigerate the fat bombs for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy and make sure to store your leftover fat bombs in the refrigerator, otherwise they will melt quickly.
- Recipe Notes Keto | Gluten Free
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:19.