Keto Crock Pot Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate (Milkshake Quest Protien Powder)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (Milkshake Quest Protien Powder)
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease the insert of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, quest protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in butter, eggs, cream and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour into prepared insert and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- It will be gooey and like a pudding cake at 2 1/2 hours, and more cake-like at 3 hours.
- Turn slow cooker off and let cool 20 to 30 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve warm
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:23.