Paleo & Keto Chicken Tomato Zoodles with Spiced Cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut butter
- 1 diced onions (medium)
- 500 grams chicken fillets
- 2 minced garlic
- 400 grams crushed tomatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes (medium)
- 100 grams raw cashews (medium)
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat.
- Add coconut butter and diced onions.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Be careful not to burn the onions.
- Dice the chicken into 2 cm pieces.
- Add chicken and minced garlic on a pan.
- Season with basil, oregano salt & pepper.
- Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- While the chicken is cooking, spiralize the zucchini.
- If you don’t have special spiralizer, then just use your vegetable peeler and make ribbons out of zucchini.
- When the chicken is golden, then add crushed tomatoes and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, roast the cashews in another pan until golden.
- Season with paprika, turmeric and salt.
- Add spiralized zoodles (you might need to cut the zoodles shorter when they are too long), cherry tomatoes and season with extra salt when needed.
- Cook for another 1 minute then turn off heat.
- Serve the chicken zoodles with spiced cashews and fresh basil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:05.