Paleo Multi-Purpose Mini Loaves with Carrot & Thyme
- 4 carrots (390 g/ 13.8 oz),
- 60 grams flaxseed (390 g/ 13.8 oz)
- 50 grams pumpkin seeds (390 g/ 13.8 oz)
- 40 grams sunflower seeds (390 g/ 13.8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (390 g/ 13.8 oz)
- 2 eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme ,
- H imalayan salt (390 g/ 13.8 oz)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil ,
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C/ 375 °F (fan assisted). Grease each mini baking tray (8 x 4 x 4cm) with a little oil to prevent sticking. Peel and remove the tops from the carrots. Chop into chunks and blitz in a food processor until it resembles a rice consistency. Whisk the eggs with a fork. Mix the blitzed carrots, flaxseed meal, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, olive oil, eggs, salt and fresh thyme together in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into the mini loaf pans and bake in the oven for about 40 - 45 minutes until you can insert and remove a skewer without any crumbs sticking. Allow to cool and remove from the tins. Top with a drizzle of toasted sesame oil and fresh thyme.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:05.