Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe, Low Calorie, Low Carb
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (or olive oil, divided)
- 2 eggs (large
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peas (or olive oil, divided)
- 1/2 cup carrots (or olive oil, divided)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 scallions (green part only)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or olive oil, divided)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- Wash and dry.
- Place in a food processor (work in batches) and pulse 6-7 times, until the cauliflower gets the texture of couscous.
- Don't leave the pieces too big and don't over process.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beaten eggs, let them cook for 1 minute, then scramble, cook for 1-2 more minutes, then remove and transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet.
- Add the onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently, being careful not to burn them.
- Add the carrot and peas, cook for for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the cauliflower.
- Turn the heat to medium-high and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Add the eggs.
- Cook for 1 more minute, then transfer to a bowl.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds (optional)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:55.