Keto Chicken Wings With Creamy Broccoli
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 orange (juice and zestoranges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill (juice and zestoranges, juice and zest)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix juice and zest from the orange with oil and spices in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken wings in a plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Give the bag a good shake to cover the wings thoroughly.
- Put aside to marinate for at least 5 minutes but preferably more. Place the wings in one layer in a greased baking dish. Bake on middle rack in the oven for about 45 minutes or until the wings are golden brown and thoroughly cooked. In the meantime, divide the broccoli into small florets and parboil in salted water for a couple of minutes.
- They're only supposed to soften a bit but not lose their shape or color. Strain the broccoli and let some of the steam evaporate before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Serve the broccoli with the baked wings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:13.