Cheese Shell Enchiladas
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces pork carnitas (– I love the one from Costco right now when I don’t make it fresh.)
- 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce (– I love the one from Costco right now when I don’t make it fresh.)
- Heat a small pan to medium low.
- Pour 1/4 cup cheese into the bottom of pan and spread evenly.
- Let melt and cook.
- Check back in 10 minutes.
- Maybe longer.
- The cheese needs a little time to form.
- Total of 10 to 15 minutes.
- You want to get a slight solid form on the bottom.
- Then flip the cheese over for about thirty seconds.
- Pull off the pan and pat dry quickly.
- Lay the cheese flat and put your pork on one half.
- Roll the shell around the pork and set aside.
- Make a second taco.
- Spoon over enchilada sauce and place toppings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:28.