Moist Mouth Watering Raspberry Scones
- 16 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 pieces raspberries (or blackberries, or strawberries if you likeJ)
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, stevia, salt, cinnamon powder and baking powder in a bowl and mix it very well with a spoon (or your hands if you prefer.
- Please wash them before doing soJ).
- Now in a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with vanilla extract.
- In the same bowl add the dry mix you prepared in step 1 to the egg-vanilla mix.
- Add butter and cream and mix everything very well with a hand blender (or any other blender you have) to make a smooth dough out of it.
- Low Carb keto friendly scones
- With your hands, make 6-7 scones of any shape you like and add berries in between.
- Place the scones on a parchment paper and bake them in oven for around 12-13 mins.
- And this is all we need to bake the perfect moist warm low carb keto friendly scones.
- Golden Tip: I am sure you all know it but don’t forget to consume your lovely hot scones with a dash of butter or cream or perhaps any sugar free berrylicious spread of your choice
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:18.