Low Carb Keto Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 jars pasta sauce (low carb, about 700ml each)
- 1 container ricotta cheese (low carb, about 700ml each)
- 1 medium zucchini (low carb, about 700ml each)
- 2 large eggs (low carb, about 700ml each)
- 2 cups cheese (low carb, about 700ml each)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Scramble fry hamburger until cooked.
- Drain excess liquid and then add the 2 jars of pasta sauce, stir.
- Slice the zucchini into "lasagna" strips, set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, add the ricotta and parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Put about 1 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish (so the "noodles" don't stick).
- Then add a layer of the zucchini noodles overlapping slightly.
- Then you can basically layer however you want.
- There is enough ricotta cheese mixture to do two layers.
- Add the shredded cheese on top of the ricotta cheese layers.The top layer should be sauce.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and layer fresh basil leaves over lasagna.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over top of basil leaves, and return to the oven for an additional 15 - 20 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:23.