Keto Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 ounces unsalted butter (Grass-Fed)
- sweetener (to taste)
- Prep 10 minutes Ready in 10 minutes Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Add the cubed butter over the chocolate pieces Melt the butter & chocolate in the microwave or use the double boiler technique.
- Roast the almonds in a frying pan and let them cool down Mix the chocolate cream and almonds.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to make it thicker and easier to use in the next step.
- Drop tablespoons of the chocolate almond mixture onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Let the almond clusters chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then they are ready to serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:08.