Keto Easter Egg Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- 2 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon alcohol (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 10 drops alcohol (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/3 cup sugar (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (Bob’s Red Mill)
- food coloring (Bob’s Red Mill)
- Lay parchment paper or a silicon baking mat over a large baking sheet.Add almond flour, coconut oil, vanilla, stevia, and salt to your food processor with an “S” blade.
- Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1.5 tablespoons and roll into a ball between your palms.
- Place on prepared lined baking sheet and flatten, shaping into a large egg.
- Continue with remaining dough.Transfer baking sheet to the freezer and chill for 1-hour.Set a cooling rack over top a second baking sheet and set aside.Prepare the frosting by melting coconut butter, dividing into separate dishes, and adding food coloring.Remove keto cookie dough eggs from the freezer.
- Dip only 1 side of each in the coconut butter and place prepared cooling rack.
- Add remaining colored coconut butter to a Ziploc bag, cut out the tip and drizzle over top.Transfer eggs on the cooling rack into the fridge to set for 1 hour.Keep stored in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
- Can be frozen and enjoyed for 1-month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:41.