Spiced Orange And Almond Fudge – Paleo And Keto
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup organic butter (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- 100 grams roasted almonds (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- Soften the coconut butter in a warm water bath or in the oven with the light on.
- Have the rest of the ingredients at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, or your stand mixer, combine all the ingredients and whip with beaters or a whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stop every minute or so to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- This recipe should take about 3 minutes to whip up.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Smooth it down in an even layer.
- Top it with the roasted almonds.
- Refrigerate the fudge for about one hour or until it’s set up enough to cut.
- Cut the fudge into 30 equal portions and store them in the refrigerator.
- This fudge softens at room temp so keep it cool!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:47.