Spiced Orange And Almond Fudge – Paleo And Keto
- 1 cup coconut butter ,
- 1/2 cup organic butter (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- 1/2 cup almond butter ,
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger ,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves ,
- 1 tablespoon vanilla ,
- 1 orange ,
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- 100 grams roasted almonds (or Coconut Oil, paleo)
- Soften the coconut butter in a warm water bath or in the oven with the light on. Have the rest of the ingredients at room temperature. In a mixing bowl, or your stand mixer, combine all the ingredients and whip with beaters or a whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stop every minute or so to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. This recipe should take about 3 minutes to whip up. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge into the pan. Smooth it down in an even layer. Top it with the roasted almonds. Refrigerate the fudge for about one hour or until it’s set up enough to cut. Cut the fudge into 30 equal portions and store them in the refrigerator. This fudge softens at room temp so keep it cool!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:47.