Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (Keto, Super Low Carb!!!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese ,
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners OR granulated will work),
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ,
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners preferable),
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon ,
- 1 dash salt (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- Mix all the main ingredients together in one bowl, scoop into plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm. Mix the coating ingredients in a small dish or measuring cup and set aside. Form dough into small balls (I got 21) and drop each one into coating, turning over to coat well. Set on a lined pan in the fridge or freezer. Once totally firm, store in fridge for soft dough balls, or freezer for firmer dough. Enjoy! Prepp'd Today’s cookie dough fat bombs are inspired by our delicious Fall seasonal favorite cookie: The Snickerdoodle! Yum! Snickerdoodles are actually my sister’s favorite cookie and my husband has been requesting my Keto Snickerdoodles lately. I decided to surprise him coming home from work and since cookie dough is always a good idea, here are some sweet simple steps for these 1 carb each treats!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:08.