Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (Keto, Super Low Carb!!!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners OR granulated will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners preferable)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 dash salt (unsalted, if you use salted, simply omit salt in this recipe)
- Mix all the main ingredients together in one bowl, scoop into plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Mix the coating ingredients in a small dish or measuring cup and set aside.
- Form dough into small balls (I got 21) and drop each one into coating, turning over to coat well.
- Set on a lined pan in the fridge or freezer.
- Once totally firm, store in fridge for soft dough balls, or freezer for firmer dough.
- Today’s cookie dough fat bombs are inspired by our delicious Fall seasonal favorite cookie: The Snickerdoodle! Yum! Snickerdoodles are actually my sister’s favorite cookie and my husband has been requesting my Keto Snickerdoodles lately.
- I decided to surprise him coming home from work and since cookie dough is always a good idea, here are some sweet simple steps for these 1 carb each treats!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:08.