Keto Candy Bar Fat Bombs
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 cups coconut (melted)
- 20 whole almonds
- 4 drops stevia (melted)
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- In a mixing bowl or food processor, combine melted butter, almond flour, coconut and sweetener.
- Mixture should be sticky and able to roll in a ball.
- Add additional butter or coconut if necessary.
- (Some butter has more water content than others when melted, causing a variation)Scoop mixture, flatten in hand and add a whole almond to the middle.
- Roll mixture into 1-2" balls (12-20) .
- Place on sheet pan.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Add sugar free chocolate chips and butter to a microwave safe dish.
- Heat for 1 minute, stir.
- Continue heating for 30 seconds at a time until melted, stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over candy bites, refrigerate 10 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:27.