Low Carb Cupcake Recipe Keto Style
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons stevia (natvia)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (natvia)
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- ounces unsalted butter (natvia)
- 5 ounces unsalted butter (natvia)
- 3 ounces stevia (natvia)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- CupcakesPreheat fan forced oven to 180C/350F.Place almond meal, cocoa powder, baking powder and natvia into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed until combined.In a separate bowl, mix together maple syrup, heavy cream, eggs and melted butter.Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on medium for 2 minutes, until well combined.Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake papers and spoon cupcake mix into the papers until they are 3/4 full.
- This allows room for the cupcakes to rise.Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center of a cupcake.Set on a wire rack to cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:42.