White Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- 8 ounces macadamia nuts (roasted and salted)
- 2 cups coconut milk (roasted and salted)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup butter (roasted and salted)
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Stir all ingredients except syrup in a medium bowl Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat Add a heaping spoonful of batter to pan and cook until bottom is firm and deep golden brown, approximately 1-2 minutes Flip pancake and cook other side, another approximately 1-2 minutes Repeat with remaining batter Garnish with butter and drizzle with Maple Pecan Syrup Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:17.