Keto Coconut Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup coconut flakes (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon syrup (shredded, unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons stevia (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup stevia (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter oil (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (shredded, unsweetened)
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- For the coconut topping: In a small mixing bowl, stir together the coconut flakes, Vitafiber syrup, granulated stevia/erythritol blend and water.
- Set aside.
- For the brownie batter: In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, granulated stevia/erythritol blend, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Whisk in melted butter to combine.
- Mixture will appear mealy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and the eggs.
- Stir together until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the coconut mixture evenly over the brownie batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 24-29 minutes, or just until set.
- Allow brownies to cool 10 minutes before lifting from pan using the edges of the parchment paper.
- Place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Cut into 12 equal bars.
- Recipe Notes Makes 12 brownies
- Per brownie:
- Calories: 90
- Fat (g): 8
- Carbs (g): 5
- Fiber (g): 3
- Protein (g): 2
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:33.