Keto Chocolate Pudding
- 1/4 cup sugar (Russell Stover, Free Dark Chocolate Bar shavings)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the dark chocolate, coconut oil and milk.
- Stir for 6 minutes or until the batter is evenly combined.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover it and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour into glasses and top with chopped nuts and whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Recipe Notes Add some coconut flakes into the batter for a crunchy kick.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:38.