2-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 squares dark chocolate (at least 85% cacao,, 40g)
- 1 teaspoon stevia (at least 85% cacao,, 40g)
- Use a microwave or a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Stir every 20-30 seconds so as not to burn the base.Blend the heavy cream in a bowl.
- Add any sweetener if preferred.
- Whip together to make light peaks.Pour all of the melted chocolate into the whipped cream.
- Use a handheld mixer to blend the ingredients together until smooth, creamy, and forms peaks.Refrigerate for 30 minutes or so.
- Serve with some berries on the side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:18.