Low Carb New York Cheesecake
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 5 eggs (medium size)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (medium size)
- 48 drops liquid stevia (medium size)
- Prep a deep dish springform pan or a deep dish pie pan by greasing it.
- Put aside for later use.Whisk the cream cheese for 5 minutes using the lowest setting.
- Stir in the vanilla flavoring and stevia as well.
- Lightly beat the mix.
- Crack one egg into the mixture then mix again lightly.
- Continue cracking one egg at a time until all the eggs are used.
- Finally, mix in the sour cream and stir well.Spread the mix evenly in the prepared the pan.
- Set your oven to 325°F.
- Take the pan to the oven and leave for 55 minutes.
- Inspect the cake after 45 minutes.
- When it turns brown, turn off your oven.After the time is up, open the oven door and turn the oven off but do not remove the pan.
- Leave it in the oven for an additional hour.Take out the pan and let stand to cool thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours to set.
- Longer hours in the fridge means firmer outcome.Slice into wedges and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:57.