Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 8 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons creamed coconut (also known as coconut manna, or coconut butter)
- 3 scoops whey protein powder (also known as coconut manna, or coconut butter)
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberries (also known as coconut manna, or coconut butter)
- With a fork, mash together cream cheese and creamed coconut.
- Add in strawberry protein powder and combine until completely mixed, and a dough forms.
- I used my hands here, and kneaded it until everything was completely mixed in.
- And yes, I used exam gloves to keep my hands clean because I am a baby.
- Crumble freeze dried strawberries over dough, and keep kneading until they're evenly distributed.
- Press dough mixture into a silicon pullman loaf pan or a regular pullman loaf pan that has been lined with parchment/wax paper and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- You don't want it hard, just a little chilled.
- Turn out loaf onto a cutting board and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Wrap in wax paper and store in the fridge! Food to face.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:46.