Blackberry Mascarpone Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup blackberries (No Sugar Added)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Start by thawing blackberries in a small bowl Once your blackberries are thawed place mascarpone cheese, coconut oil, coconut butter, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and liquid stevia in a mixing bowl and mix on low until everything is combined well.
- The smoother the better.
- Spoon into silicone cupcake liners Freeze for 30 minutes and keep refrigerated Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:00.