Crunchy Keto Berry Mousse
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream ,
- 3 ounces fresh raspberries ,
- strawberries ,
- 1 3/4 ounces pecans (chopped)
- 1 lemon (the zest),
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add the lemon zest and vanilla towards the end. Add berries and nuts to the whipped cream and stir thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 3 or more hours for a firm mousse. You can also enjoy the dessert immediately if you don't mind a less firm consistency.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:47.