Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream ,
- 2 ounces cream cheese (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard ,
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen) in 1 inch of water in large saucepan. Season with salt and bring to boil. Cook cauliflower for 3-5 minutes, until tender. Drain well and pat between several layers of paper towels to dry as much as possible. Set aside. In separate saucepan, bring heavy whipping cream to simmer over low heat. Whisk in cream cheese and Dijon mustard until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and whisk until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, pour over cauliflower and stir until well combined. After spraying small casserole dish with cooking spray or butter, pour mixture into dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until browned and bubbly. **We added an extra 1/2 cup of cowboy cheese curds to the cheese mixture before melting. Try mixing different cheese and let us know!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:51:49.