Perfect Keto Avocado Breakfast Bowl
- 1 avocado (halved and the stone removed)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 3 large cage free eggs
- 3 back bacon rashers (halved and the stone removed)
- 1 pinch salt (halved and the stone removed)
- Start off by scooping out most of the avocado flesh, leaving about ½ inch around the avocado.Place a large saucepan on a low heat and add in the butter.
- Whilst the butter is melting, crack the eggs into a jug and beat them, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.Add the bacon to one side of the pan and let them fry for a couple of minutes on their own.
- Then add the eggs to the other side of the pan and stir regularly as they scramble.
- The eggs and bacon should both be done 5 minutes after the eggs are added to the pan.
- If you find you eggs are done a little before the bacon, remove the scrambled eggs from the pan and place in a bowl.Mix the bacon pieces and scrambled eggs together in a bowl, then spoon into the avocado bowls and get to eatin'!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:02.