Vegetarian Keto Club Salad
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 hard boiled eggs (large, sliced)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (large, sliced)
- 3 cups romaine lettuce (large, sliced)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (large, sliced)
- 1 cup cucumber (large, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the sour cream, mayonnaise, and dried herbs until combined. Add one tablespoon of milk and mix.
- If the dressing seems too thick, add another tablespoon of milk.
- Don’t forget to add another tablespoon of milk to the final fat/protein/carb count if you do! Layer your salad with the fresh veggies, cheese, and sliced egg.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:47.