Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 9 ounces romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 4 1/4 ounces pickle slices (chopped)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (chopped)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet with foil and baking rack.
- Lay bacon strips on baking rack in even layer.
- Bake bacon in oven until crispy, about 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of bacon.
- (Alternatively, bacon can be cooked on stovetop over medium heat and drained of excess grease on paper towel-lined plate).
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef on stovetop over medium heat.
- Once cooked, remove from heat, add salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Do not drain liquid from ground beef.
- Once bacon has cooked, allow to cool slightly before crumbling.
- To a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, crumbled bacon, romaine, shredded cheddar, and pickles.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until well-incorporated.
- Transfer salad to refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- Optional: Drizzle yellow mustard and sprinkle chopped green onions over top of salad.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:29.