Cheese-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 portobello mushrooms (300g / 10.6 oz)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (300g / 10.6 oz)
- fresh thyme ,
- 2 cups lettuce (300g / 10.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil ,
- salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F. Clean the mushrooms and remove the stem. Season with salt to taste. Chop the stems into small pieces and add fresh thyme leaves. Fill each mushroom with crumbled blue cheese, chopped stems and thyme. Place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a serving plate with fresh greens tossed with olive oil. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:12.