Cheese-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 portobello mushrooms (300g / 10.6 oz)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (300g / 10.6 oz)
- fresh thyme
- 2 cups lettuce (300g / 10.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stem.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Chop the stems into small pieces and add fresh thyme leaves.
- Fill each mushroom with crumbled blue cheese, chopped stems and thyme.
- Place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:12.