- 10 1/2 ounces macadamia nuts
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Toast the nuts in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir once to prevent burning.
- Let the macadamias cool before processing.
- Place them into the bowl of an s-blade food processor.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Start processing.
- Pulse for a couple of minutes until the nuts turn into runny butter.
- You might need to scrap the sides of the bowl every now and then.
- Use it immediately or store in a fridge for up to a month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:14.