Almond Flour Bread - Simple and Easy
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (finely ground)
- 6 large eggs (finely ground)
- 4 tablespoons butter (finely ground)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (finely ground)
- Set the oven to 300°F to preheat.Set the egg whites apart from the egg yolks.
- Transfer to individual bowls.Add the egg whites into the mixer and whisk with the cream of tartar.
- Whisk continuously to create soft peaks.In the mixing bowl containing the egg yolks, gently throw in the almond flour, baking powder, and melted butter.
- Salt to taste.
- Mix thoroughly into a homogeneous mixture free of lumps.
- Pour the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture.
- Remember not to overmix.Prepare a standard-sized loaf pan brushed with coconut oil.
- Transfer the batter into the pan.
- Leave in the oven for about 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the loaf created.Take out the loaf pan from the oven when the bread is finally cooked.
- Allow cooling for a while.Cut the bread into slices and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:56.