Keto Beef Egg Roll Slaw
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil ,
- 1/2 cup diced onions ,
- 5 green onions (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef ,
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger ,
- sea salt (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- ground black pepper (chopped, white and green parts separated)
- 14 ounces slaw mix ,
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce ,
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onion, white parts of the green onions, and garlic. Saute until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, sriracha, ginger, salt, and black pepper. Saute until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Stir coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and cider vinegar into the beef mixture. Saute until coleslaw is tender, about 4 minutes more. Top with the rest of the green onions. You might also like Addictive Asian Beef Slaw (Crack Slaw) Never stop eating this tasty Crack Slaw! Easy Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef) The flavorful and easy Korean classic! Charred Broccoli Beef A deliciously charred version of the takeout favorite! Get the magazine Subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine Get a full year for $10! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time. Footnotes Cook's Note: Feel free to substitute olive oil for the sesame oil. Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 350 calories; 24 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 694 mg sodium.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:49.