Keto Red Pepper Dip (chia Seed Crackers below)
- 2 red bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (order here)
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (order here)
- 2 teaspoons paprika (order here)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (order here)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 packets stevia (order here)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (order here)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (order here)
- 1 bunch cilantro (order here)
- 1 cup chia seeds (order here)
- 1 cup flax seeds (order here)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian se (order here)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (order here)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (order here)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the peppers in half and core out the seeds.
- Place them on the baking sheet with the garlic cloves and drizzle them with olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Roast the peppers until soft about 20 -30 minutes.
- While you are roasting the peppers you can also toast the walnuts on a parchment covered cookie sheet at the same time on a different rack, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When then walnuts are toasted set them aside to cool .
- Place the peppers and garlic in a covered dish and wait a few minutes.
- Remove the cover and peel the peppers.
- Place the peppers, garlic and the walnuts in a food processor.
- Add the paprika, cumin, lemon juice, stevia, if using, olive oil and salt and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Taste with a spoon and add more salt if needed.
- Using a spatula transfer it to a bowl and top with sesame seeds and cilantro.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:05.