- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1 tablespoon baking powder ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F Place the grated mozzarella cheese into a bowl and add the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix well with a wooden spoon and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Mix well again. Add egg and stir well. Add salt, baking powder, garlic powder, and almond flour; mix until completely combined. Generously pray 5-nch silicone molds with cooking spray*. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven. Remove from molds or parchment paper to cool. *If you are not using molds, separate the dough into 4 even balls. Place the dough between two piece of parchment paper and roll each of the balls out to 5-inch circles. Place dough on cookie sheet and remove top piece of parchment paper
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:07.