- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F Place the grated mozzarella cheese into a bowl and add the cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Mix well again.
- Add egg and stir well.
- Add salt, baking powder, garlic powder, and almond flour; mix until completely combined.
- Generously pray 5-nch silicone molds with cooking spray*.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Remove from molds or parchment paper to cool.
- *If you are not using molds, separate the dough into 4 even balls.
- Place the dough between two piece of parchment paper and roll each of the balls out to 5-inch circles.
- Place dough on cookie sheet and remove top piece of parchment paper
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:07.