Homemade Cheese Crisp Crackers – Keto and Low Carb
- Preheat oven to 400F Place the cheese slices on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese firms up.
- Transfer to paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Allow to cool on the paper towels and the cheese will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in airtight container or ziplock bag for several days and crackers will remain crispy! Serve with guacamole, your favorite creamy dip or with my Buffalo Chicken Dip!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:28:58.