- 1/2 cup wakame (dried, a type of seaweed)
- 1/4 cup shiro miso (dried, a type of seaweed)
- 6 cups dashi ,
- 1/2 pound soft tofu (dried, a type of seaweed)
- 1/4 cup scallion greens (dried, a type of seaweed)
- Prepare wakame: Combine wakame with warm water to cover by 1 inch and let stand 15 minutes, or until reconstituted. Drain in a sieve. Make soup: Stir together miso and 1/2 cup dashi in a bowl until smooth. Heat remaining dashi in a saucepan over moderately high heat until hot, then gently stir in tofu and reconstituted wakame. Simmer 1 minute and remove from heat. Immediately stir in miso mixture and scallion greens and serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:22.